| OUR ACHIEVEMENTS |
• Developed an HIV and AIDS educational brochure to educate the youth with technical assistance of UNAIDS Ghana and Ghana AIDS Commission
• Developed an HIV and AIDS educational material (small booklet) dubbed: HIV MESSAGE against FOOTBALL MESSAGE, to educate the teeming football (soccer) fraternity on HIV and AIDS. Got technical assistance from Ghana AIDS Commission.
• Educated upper primary school pupils (both public and private) on HIV and AIDS.
• Educated Senior High School students on HIV and AIDS, Sexual and Reproductive Health at different platforms ( at their schools and during intercolleges athletics competitions.
• Educated Kayayie girls (head potter) at lorry and market places on HIV and AIDS and SRHR issues as part of a project organized by Pamela Bridge Water foundation for Kayayie girls.