| Who we are |
To provide an effective HIV and AIDS, Sexual and Reproductive Health and rights educational strategy that will encourage youth participation in educating their peer on the subject.
1. Provide practical and emotional support to people with HIV and AIDS, their families, friends, and loved ones.
2. Educate the public about HIV and AIDS, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; actively confronting discrimination of people living with HIV and AIDS.
3. Act as an advocacy for people affected by HIV and AIDS.
4. Work cooperatively with other organizations and provide assistance to the healthcare community and other social service organizations.
5. Represent the needs of people affected by HIV and AIDS on a communal, regional and national level; and ensuring their fair and equitable treatment.
6.Work closely with the right organizations with the aim of helping achieve the MDGs/SDGs.